We are committed to ensuring the security and privacy of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant approach to data protection. Our policy is to keep the information we collect to a minimum, to collect data on a legal basis, and where necessary to obtain your consent to collect data.
Data controller for this website
For the purposes of personal data, the data controller for this website, "we", is: Goffs Property.
Data we collect, and legal basis for processing
When you browse this website, we collect statistics about your visit such as date and time of the request, pages accessed, documents requested, the refering page which linked to this website, your browser and operating system, IP Address and inferred location and language. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in gauging the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, in monitoring our growth, and in ensuring sufficient capacity to cope with visitor traffic. This data is used in an aggregate format, and no association is made with individual users.
Data you provide
When you submit an enquiry form on our website, you provide us with your name, email address, company and phone number (if applicable) and the details of your message. We will only accept this information if you consent to let us have it, by ticking the consent option on the form. The data you provide will be used to reply to your query.
Data we may need to share with 3rd parties
Your information will not be shared with third parties except in these specific circumstances:
- When we are be obliged to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process that has been duly fulfilled.
- When we have a legal need to protect and defend the our own, agents' and /or customers' property rights.
- With our hosting & email provider where necessary for the essential repair or maintaince of the service and servers or for security auditing.
- Statistical information provided by your browser, including your IP Address is shared with Google Analytics. Google will pseudo-anonymize your IP address after collection and the full IP Address will not be saved to disk. Individual users are not associated with the statistical data.
Third parties are also subject to data processing legislation. It is possible that 3rd party service providers could be subject to laws in another country that require them to share your personal data with their respective authorities, regardless of local data protection laws. They may also be prohibited from informing you about such sharing. For this reason, we limit sharing with 3rd parties to the absolute minimum.
Transfer of personal data abroad
Your personal data is stored within the European Union (EU) and is not under normal circumstances transferred outside the boundaries of the EU.
When you use this website from a location outside the EU, and visit a page displaying your own personal data (for example, the profile page inside the protected area of the website), the data is transferred from our servers to your device in your present location. Such data is generally protected from unauthorized access by our use of an encrypted connection.
The transfer of data abroad by any 3rd party provider without permission or with whom we have shared data, is against our policy.
How personal data is stored
All personal data collected by this website will be treated with the highest available standards of security and confidentiality, using mechanisms such as encryption, monitoring, security maintenance and limiting of physical access to data.
Personal data is stored for only as long as is necessary:
- in providing a service to you or performing a contract we have with you
- as required by law
- as required by tax authorities for accounting and financial audit purposes
- to allow debugging, security auditing and statistics aggregating time to complete
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the right to:
- access the data that we hold for you
- have your data corrected
- have your data deleted, subject to the retention limitations imposed by law
- request that we limit the use of your data
- receive your data in a common portable format
- withdraw your consent to the use of your data (where consent was given)
- complain to a government data protection authority
You may contact the data controller at the top of this page to exercise the rights that we are responsible for. You should include the email address you used on this website, so that we can identify you in our records and verify your identity.
Do Not Track Signal
Your browser may send the "Do Not Track" (DNT=1) header to notify us not to track your activity across websites using statistics and analytical tools. If receiving the DNT signal, our website will disable unique tracking identifiers for statistics purposes.
This website are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed for persons under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16 and you have provided us with any personal data, please ensure your legal guardian reviews the data your provided.